BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Found It!

I found my totally awesome pencil that has been lost for a year! How I missed that pencil...

By the way, I fixed it so that you bloggers can now post comments!

Another by-the-way; today was field day, and it was SO fun! I played in the water, ate popcorn, played other games, and taught Bob how to play the thumb and finger game! If you know what the thumb and finger game is, (also the fork and spoon game) you will understand this. If not... don't put me in a mental asylum.
Me: Bob, this is a finger.
Bob: A what?
Friend: Jenna, this is a thumb.
Me: A finger. A what?
Bob: Oh, a finger.
Friend: A thumb.
Me: Oh, a thumb.
Bob: Friend, this is a finger.
Friend: A what?
Me: Bob, this is a thumb.
Bob: A finger. What's a thumb?
I really am sane. I really am.

Quotes From Yours Truly

Too bad we all got high.
~Me.

0 comments: