BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And so it Begins...

I went to the orthodontist today, and got many many head-shots. (Like, photos) And the orthodontist told me that I need to get braces soon. It's just the beginning of the torment, I'm sure. Braces, braces for a long time, and then perhaps surgery. Hopefully the braces will help to cure what causes me to need surgery, and I won't need it. The orthodontist did say maybe, and in orthodontics, maybe is often a happy word. And to think, I may have straight teeth by senior prom! (that's a long time away)

Other Things That Happened Today (and Yesterday)

Well, truthfully, nothing really happened today aside from that, but I am going boating for Young Women tonight. The thing that I really want to write about is yesterday. Our grandpa took us to the art museum, and when Li'l Bro was telling Mom about it:

Sis: Where did we go today?

Li'l Bro: Swimming lessons!

Sis: And after that?

Li'l Bro: The art museum!

Mom: And what did you do there?

Li'l Bro: We didn't touch paintings!

0 comments: