BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Girls' Camp!

Well, I've finally gone to girls' camp! Feels like we were the last stake in the town to go! We pulled handcarts two miles uphill to get to the camp, and then we set up our beds in the cabins. We sang camp songs and made up chants, and just played around. We were supposed to sing a chant for the flag ceremonies at roll call, and I ended up making two out of five of the chants, because the rest of the girls would be thinking thinking thinking about what kind of chant, and I was just making them up off the top of my head. I was kind of a backup plan. Anyhow, there was a really fun hiking trail right by our cabin that led up to a really beautiful lookout. I'll post some pics later. Nothing much else to report about camp. Keep you posted!

0 comments: