BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Word Barf... or Something

Wondering about the title? Strange, I know, but that's about all I'll be doing. You know how it goes. Well, a little update on my life is that school has been going for about a month now, and I'm adjusting well to school, though I'm totally bad at remembering my homework. Also, I'm sorry (but only somewhat) to inform you all that I have another crush. *exasperation* That's hormones for you. But I'm not insanely dippity or anything, thank goodness. I wish I had more to say, but it's late, and my brain is shutting down. Did you know that art students are not quiet like reality sitcoms make them out to be? It's ridiculous, the fact that my interests are in classes considered 'easy A's'? Dang it, I love art so much, but in truth, it really is an easy class, so that guarantees stupid people to sign up, thinking it can be a time to sit and chat with your friends. The worst part is that I'm allergic to idiocy. Like, someone says, "Wait, what does introvert mean?" And it just hurts me inside. I swear, I've come to close to whacking my head on a wall or a desk. In church the other day, everything was chaotic, which I am also allergic to, and, having learned from past experiences, did not ram my head into the wall repeatedly, but rammed my head into the air particles about a foot from the wall. Apparently, prolonged swinging of one's head results in dizziness, and I had to sit down, feeling still very confused. I'm afraid I must go now, and have nothing else to write anyhow.

0 comments: