BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

And so Struggled on Her Future Career

*Whaming head down on desk* I (wham) wish (wham) I (wham) was (wham) a (wham) better (wham) artist! (wham wham wham)

Now you will all say, "Oh, but Jen, you are a kid! You are a very good artist for your age, and will get better the more you draw," SHUT UP, YOU WEINIES!!! I am a perfectionist who is not perfect, and that's hard for me! Don't tell me to keep at it! What do you think I'm doing?! What do you think has been my focus ever since I was a two year old who discovered crayons?!? Art, dang it! Art, art, art! I'm only trying to impress people a little bit! I don't care what you think!!! (mostly) I'm just trying to impress myself, you fools! Phhhh.... (soft wham)

/end rant

0 comments: